Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Great quote

I have a great quote for you today:
"Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren, America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.”
Sounds good right? What staunch conservative said this? Goldwater? No. Regan? No. Perhaps its a Friedman quote? No. Give up its a quote from a plucky young Senator from Illinois in response to Bush raising the deficit ceiling. That's right I'm talking about the big O here, and I don't mean Oprah. Now I know this may come as a shock that he's done an about face and now wants to raise the deficit ceiling yet again! I'm sure this has nothing to do with the fact he has stated time and time again that his "hellcare" won't raise the deficit. Of course not, you're moving it so it won't!
I plan on being in Washington D.C. on 9/12, and I think I'll use Obama's quote on my picket sign!


No comments:

Post a Comment